Потрясающая возможность, о которой сообщила наша же выпускница Регина Валиуллина. Надо обязательно попытаться! Только учтите, что интернам зряплату не платят.
Internship, 3 months — International Telecommunication Union, Geneva, Switzerland (be available in the mid of April)
• University degree in Business Administration or International Relations/Public Relations, preferably Master
• Experience in International Environment.
• Excellent knowledge of English and very good knowledge of two other official UN languages.
• Computer skills. Comfortable with technology and the use of standard office programs and networks. (MS Office). Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop will be the advantage.
• Supporting the team.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relations with officials at all levels in administrations, national and international organizations, interacting and cooperating with individuals in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
• Work with database
• Able to interpret and disseminate information in Telecommunications. Able to prepare basic reports and use the appropriate mode of communication.
• Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
• Good attention to details;
• Strong communication skills;
• writing and proofreading abilities;
• organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
• conducting market research such as questionnaires and focus groups;
• contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies;
• evaluating marketing campaigns;
please, send your CV to email@example.com.